New Injectors

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 11:50:09 EDT

I was watching Trucks this weekend and they were talking about the gains one
could get with a new Throttle Body. They said that to get the most from
this mod one should get a new computer or fuel injectors or both. Well I
have the TB and the computer, now I'm intrested in getting new injectors.
Could someone reccommend which injectors I should get, where to get them,
part number, price, etc. I have a 98 318, MP PCM, MSD 6T Ignition, MSD plug
wires, MSD Blaster SS coil.

Jason