Re: RE: RE: Re: Reverse or Standard Rotate Water Pumps?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 13:15:55 EDT

If you can get the air-bubbles eliminated (cavitation) you can get the
engine to run much cooler. That's what most of the "Radiator Cooling" fluid
do. They make the water more dense. Getting more volume also helps but the
Flowkooler design gets rid of most of the air-bubbles. (Worked great on my
old Camaro)
- Bernd