RE: Grrr! TREE SAP!!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 13:27:34 EDT

Hey Ryan,

Some detailers told me to try "Turtle Wax's Bug and Tar Remover". It's
supposed to be the best for tree sap and you can buy it at any auto parts
store, e.g., PepBoys, Autozone, Kragen, etc. I don't know how much better or
worse it is than anything else out there. Let us know how well it works.
Sooner or later we all hit bugs or tar or tree sap.

Thanks,

Ron