Mopar Event

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 15:00:03 EDT

Hi Steve, I went camping in the Ouachita's that weekend and
did not go. How'd the race go with the R/T? I went to Centerville
Sunday 23rd to check it out...Wow! If I blinked I would have missed it.
I'll be there next Sunday the 30th for sure. I'm looking forward to
seeing your new engine. BTW, thanks for the Centerville dragway
website.

GS -