Re: Scott Miller

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 16:54:45 EDT

I put a holley 750 on mine. I personally didn't want to be limited by the
computer. If I wanna change cams, I can and not have to worry about the
computer flipping out. Yeah, I know I could have got one reprogramed, but I
figured I'd save the 500 dollars and just eliminate the computer all
together. I also do a lot of bracket racing, and the carb. is a lot more
consistent for this game

any other ?'s let me know

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.56 @ 110 mph) "FASTDAK"