Re: RE: Summit and returns

From: Ptturbo@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 21:14:05 EDT

> Summit is very good with returns. If all stores were this good, no one
> would have any compaints about anything!
> Rich - Ashburn, VA

I was wondering if that was still the case. I'm glad to hear it.
</storytime>
I bought a carb at their Akron store in like, 1980, and a year later I was
in there for something else, and mentioned to the counterman
that it was getting really tempermental, and just wasn't staying
in tune. I was hoping he'd sell me a can of "spray-magic" ....
Instead, he told me "go take it off, I'll give you another". I told him
 I'd had it 18 months, and didn't have a reciept with me. He looked it
up in the computer and said "no problem, need some tools?"
 I left there with a new carb.. </end storytime>
They have a much nicer (humongous) showroom now.
There is a custon Dodge Ram hood on the wall behind the tech
counter, and lots of Mopar speed parts throughout the showroom.
They have a big store in the SW now too. If you ever get the chance,
it's well worth the visit. It's like Jegs, only on steroids..
Cheers,
Mike V