Re: RE: Anyone know where to find cyberbrawl results?

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 21:18:04 EDT

im sorry i must have took it the wrong way..you know you hear people talk so
much sh.. about how fast and of course its stock ive yet to see any
production vehicle in stock form do those #s you know that to be true yes
w/nitrous you can but then its not stock anymore not even the mighty dodge
viper can do it my friend (dr.craig walker )look it up let me run his ...not
even close and its in showroom form..my twin turbo rx-7 cost me 38500 and it
didnt do it know what i mean..im not dumping on you..im a fellow dak owner
and speed freak you dont get the nickname fastjohnie for being slow or
johnie bebadd ..its all in good fun thats why i love this sh..check out
dakotaart they have some beutiful daks there