Re: Air Compressor Update...

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 21:37:48 EDT

In a message dated 07/24/2000 3:51:01 PM EST, grndak4x4@home.com writes:

<< Well I have decided on exchanging the Craftsman Vertical 6.5hp 60 gallon
air
 compressor(220 volt source) in favor of a Craftsman Vertical 6hp 30 gallon
 air compressor. This smaller one only needs a 120 volt source, so my garage
 will be able to handle those requirements. I was oringally looking at the
 5.5hp 25 gallon air compressor in Craftman's catalog, only to find the
 stores to do not carry that one anymore, and the 6hp 30 gallon model
 replaced it.

 Now I need to know what size hose should I buy for it? 1/2" or 3/8"????? I
 would assume the 1/2" would be best, but since this air tool and air
 compressor thing is a new venture for me, I am sure some people on the list
 will be able to tell me what has/hasnt worked for them.

 I really appreciate the info and input from everyone on this. I can't wait
 to fire it up and play!
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6

You better use 1/4 throughout with that dinky thing. You'll empty the tank
in 2 secs with a 1/2 hose. Come on man;no bigger then 3/8.