RE: JBA 4.7L Headers Testing

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 21:43:19 EDT

Sam? Don't get mad now. Jeff Bell said, the prototype will be for free. I
think they learned from your situation. I will get them after the
manufacture process is complete. I will leave the vehicle there for about a
week.

Sorry about the deal they made with you. But on the bright side, the
headers will be displayed in the SEMA show in October. My goal now is
explained the price is to high for streetable sale to the public. When you
have the likes of BORLA make a great system for about 417.00.