Need Amp(s)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 22:11:11 EDT

Hey All,
    I recently determined that I KILLED MY AMP! But that's behind me now,
and it's time to move on. Now heres the problem...

I have 4
    8" Rockford Fostgate 8Ohm subs (200 watts max at 8ohm)
anda set of
    Alpine DDDrive Components...

I am wondering what I should get to power em all, I want atleast 75-90 watts
peak for the alpines, of course more is better, but I don't wanna blow em...

Please Help
    Theres a BIG Ultimate Eletronics Xmas in July sale ending this weekend
and I am thinkin it'll be teh place to be....

Greg