Re: RE: AOL BITES

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 00:11:18 EDT

    When Loreen and I were thinking about changing ISP's, we
weighed the cost of the second phone line vs. cable service. @home
is a little more expensive than the second phone line, but the speed
is great. If you have cable access where you are, it's definitely
something to consider.

Dak content: ummm ... oh well ... maybe tomorrow ;-)

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm