RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: Scott Miller

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 00:10:04 EDT

The Holley Projection System is a fully adjustable TBI system. (Bolts right
up to any square-bore manifold). I used to run one of the original 900CFM
units on my old Camaro and the power went up about 12HP and the mileage also
went up about 2mpg. It's easy to tune from the driver seat and even easier
now since you can calculate the fuel curves on your computer, transfer the
curve to a floppy and then upload it into the Projection system. Once this
is done and you've run a few test laps, you can download from the floppy
back into your computer and adjust where it's necessary. (It's that easy)

Total cost: $1300 (average with O2 sensor)

- Bernd