Re: ATTENTION --Jason N.

From: jason nahrgang (jasonnahrgang@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 10:24:45 EDT

Hey Tim, how was the truck fest? I couldn't make it...going TDY soon and
had to take care of some things around the house before I go. Any cool Daks
there?
I think I'm going to go to Preadator 4WD and get an Arma Coatings liner. I
had a good talk with the owner and she seemed to be very knowledgable, not
to mention a couple of references. ~$500 for over the rail...a little
steep, but worth it if it's done right the first time.

J...