Re: RE: AOL BITES

From: Ed Buxton (flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 15:10:27 EDT

Read the user agreement really carefully. It states
(paraphrasing) that if you subscribe to freexdsl, then
you also agree to accept any long distance or local
phone service they may provide as well as cable
service. They mention "may" and "in the future". You
also only have 7 days to cancel the agreement, from
the date you press the agree button, not the actual
date that the dsl service begins.

In short, it might be cheaper to pay 40 or 50 a month
now then get legally bound into some rates they will
determine at a future date, since they do have you by
the proverbial balls.