Re: DML Digest V4 #2274

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@roushind.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 15:57:44 EDT

Thanks for the words of encouragement Steven. Actually the supercharger is coming early next year (Jan-Feb) if all goes as planned. I hope with some additional mods (shift kit, torque converter, cam, headers, etc...) to be in the mid to low 14 range. I would love to pull up to a stock Mustang GT at the track and beat him. I usually can on a street race (0-50 mph), because of the Mustangs small gears, but to do it in a 1/4 mile with a 5,000 +/- lb., 4x4, truck would be great. My enemy is weight & lack of aerodynamics.

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)
2.5" Dynomax Magnum Race Series cat back exhaust, Mobil 1 oil & filter
Quick-D T-body & intake, Mopar Performance PCM, Autolite 3923 plugs
best 1/4 mile (stock): 16.08 @ 84 mph
www.geocities.com/papa_c_d/
cewyma@roushind.com