RE: Meguiar's Endurance

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 23:20:21 EDT

I also agree that Endurance is by far the best tire
shine stuff out there.

I have also have had good luck with the Quik Clay Kit.
 It has the Quik detailer and a bar of clay and it
takes off hard water spots and bug goo and tar. The
stuff is pretty amazing. It got stuff off of my truck
behind the wheels that I have not been able to get off
in many washings. My truck has not looked as good as
it does after I used the quik clay and a coat of
wax/cleaner. I ran out of light to do the Gold Class,
maybe next weekend.

just my $0.02

Gregg
92 V6 CC