Re: MTX7000's

From: Dean Hyde (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 23:54:15 EDT

I just had a new thunderform put in my 99 Club cab and it came with the
6000 mtx's....I also have the same amp and they work awsome....still
breaking them in though, they went in just last monday.

Dean Hyde
99 4X4 Sport Club Cab V6
K&N intake, Flowmaster Cat-Back, MSD Ignition & Wires, Jet Stage 2 Chip,
new 3" Rancho lift, Eagle 1189's with Wrangler AT/S 32", Alpine CDA-7840,
Custom Tonneau, tons of crome, and Grizzly Bent Nerf Bars