RE: JBA 4.7L Headers Testing

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 10:15:48 EDT

If it was the 4.7, there is nothing left to rehone. The runners length is
to small and the shortness of the exhaust is unbelievable. It is not the
standard type of stock exhaust I have seen. I guess the idea of free flow
was in mind when they came up with this type of design.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC