My dealer is a retard

From: GtRWzrd@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 18:17:19 EDT

Ok guys, remember all the questions I have posted about the R/T with the
tranny slip, well its still at the dealer. They dont know whats wrong and he
says that Dodge Tech service doesnt know either. He swears that it is caused
by the Airaid intake installed on the vehicle. I cannot seem to get it
through his head that it is a torque convertor problem and not an intake
issue. He says that if he cannot come up with any ideas by tomorrow, he will
return the vehicle to me. I dont want it back, i want it fixed. I told him
that I would come down to the dealership and swap the damn airraid for a
stock one and prove to him that the intake is not the problem. Someone
please tell me I am not out of my mind and offer up suggestions on how to
tell him that it is the convertor.

Thanks
Aaron