Computer problem

From: DustyDiablo@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 19:31:18 EDT

Well i finally found the problem with my 92...it was the computer.Every so
often it will cuase the truck to shut down.sometimes you can start it back up
other times you have to unplug the comp then plug it back in.Sometimes it
will run fine for a cpl of days or even as long as 3 weeks.Is there any way
of reprogramming the comp back to original? Or is there a way to find the bad
setting? Resetting works for only a little while.I remember reading someone
who went to jon's bbq could do something to the comp with a scanner ...if
this would help im game.Im not subscribed to the list at the moment cuase i
can only check my mail 1 time a week so just e-mail me direct.Once i get all
moved in my apartment ill be back on the list so I apreciate any help...Thank
you.
Plus there is something wrong elsewhere cuase the replacement computer now
has the same problem.