Re: Re: My dealer is a retard

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 20:49:55 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/00 8:02:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ljohn@alltel.net
writes:

<< Back in about 1970 my uncle purchased a new International wrecker that had
 an engine knock, well the selling truck Dealer did not want to fix it or
 find out what it was. So my uncle drained the oil from the motor, flogged
 it up and down the road, put fresh oil back in it and blew it up. Needless
 to say he got a new motor and the new one did not knock, Americans are so
 ingenious.

 L. John

I heard that you can destroy your auto trans by unhooking the cable at the
throttlebody and flooring it. Then hook it back up and take it in. One done
tranny!
Boog