Re: New England Meet (Josh)

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 10:01:50 EDT

    I was thinking about coming the same way we did for Burnside, but
break off at Rt. 66. According to the map on MapQuest, Rt. 66 west
goes right to Middletown. Rt. 66 is also Main St, which leads to
Washigton St. Then we just follow the rest of the directions MapQuest
gives us.
    If you do have a paper map of the area, it might be good to confirm
this,
though. I figure this way will be a lot quicker than 95 to 9.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm