RE: DML:Stang versus Camry

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 10:13:58 EDT

The adjuster is coming by today at work. I told them last again after
making another statement that I don't want no fly-by-night service working
on the vehicle but contacted Roush Performance and have them send someone to
Bob Baker Ford to look at the damage. I almost fell out of my chair when he
said 'GREAT'. 20th Century is one awesome insurance company. He even said
they will pick up the tab since it was not worth their time to pursue the
other insurance company.

 Hmm! What other tings are broken? He He

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer