RE: toughen up my suspension!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 11:59:14 EDT

If you want to go cheap on the parts you can buy this stuff from your local
or near local junkyard from a 4.7L CC or RC Dakota. I have seen already
many 2000 models that sport the rear and front bars, heavy duty coils etc.
Another source is the web is the www.copartfinder.com .

If not I would Piece it together if the money is tight. Start with the sway
bars first then shocks and leafs.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA