Re: RE: Geez...new snobs

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 15:47:26 EDT

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:33:03 -0700, "Ronald Wong" <ron-wong@home.com>
wrote:
>They don't seem snobbish to me. At least not yet. I joined to see what

It doesn't matter whether they're actually snobs or not, people here
will call them snobs because they decided they wanted a list for QC
owners.

>information, and up until the last sparring round with the R/T folks, I also
>thought they were the most-rounded friendliest bunch of people. I can see

Not sure what you're referring to, but we are a friendly bunch of
people.

>where a group of QC owners might want to see what other QC owners are doing,
>separate and away from all the detailed race and lifting and offroading
>modifications that go on here.

Agreed. I wish the QC group all the best in forming their list, and
if they wind up forming a QC Club with QC only meets that would be
awesome too!

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43