Re: Diesel stuff

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@roushind.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 16:47:14 EDT

Well, now it's actually Ford is putting a DC (Detroit Diesel) in a new 4 door Exploder. I'm working on the program, but it's only going to be for over seas. It is almost identical to the diesel they put in the Cherokee for Europe. It's a 2.5L turbo.

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)
2.5" Dynomax Magnum Race Series cat back exhaust, Mopar Performance PCM
Quick-D T-body & intake, Autolite 3923 plugs, Mobil 1 oil & filter
best 1/4 mile (stock): 16.08 @ 84 mph
www.geocities.com/papa_c_d/
cewyma@roushind.com