Re: RE: RE: Oil Filter Relocation - '00 4.7L

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 19:47:15 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/00 3:07:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rmeredith@pa.net
writes:

<< ALl over the skid plate and all over the cross member under the engine. I
 am getting near another oil change and have to figure something out. Do you
 have the little "door" underneath to access the filter?

I took my skid plate off and that eliminated most of the mess. A 5 star
dealer must have designed that one! I'll put it back on for hunting and 4
wheelin.
I think you can remove that plastic shroud that has the "door". I Just deal
with that part of it.
Boog
00 4.7 4x4