RE: Dog off topic

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 20:12:30 EDT

I'm with you Heather.

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Heather M
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 4:48 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Dog off topic

Hey guys, please do me a favor. This beautiful girl walked into my life the
weekend of July 1st. She's a blue heeler. I call her "Bella". She was
abused by her previous owners hence the reason she ran away into my life. I
took her to the Vet two days ago which happened to be on my bday...was a
present to myself to get her checked so I could keep her healthy and in my
life. Doc told me she was positive for heartworms. I couldn't just put her
to sleep and not try. He said she's got about an 80-85% survival chance
after the poisoning. That's just too good of a chance for me to ignore it.
All I'm asking from you guys is to keep yer fingers crossed or pray for
Bella...I need all the help I can get to keep my sanity...She has to go
under 6 weeks of quiet time. First two is to strengthen her kidneys that
have gotten a little weak then 4 weeks of the treatment. Y'all will get to
meet her when she's well and you'll see why I'm doing this. She is the most
loveable thing.

Please think of her for me...

Heather
98 Dak Sport Baby 5 spd