Re: Re: toughen up my suspension!

From: Shawn Sullivan (shelbydz87@ratedg.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 20:39:18 EDT

Ok, shave my head and call me ignorant: Where the heck ARE the springs
on my truck? I look next to the tire and don't see a damn thing. Just a
control arm holding the wheel base. No strut/shock/springs there. And I
don't see anything when I look in from the engine compartment!!??!

. . .Shawn

--
shelbydz87@ratedg.com
'87 Daytona Shelby Z ND