RE: Dog off topic

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 20:55:43 EDT

Hi Heather,

I've got Bella in my thoughts and prayers. I can relate to your situation
very well. My sheltie, Apollo, died at 7 years old, in my arms, due to
Heartworms. This many years ago, before there was any preventative or
treatment available. My current sweetie, Bobby, is plagued with epilepsy
and on Phenobarbital twice a day. My previous angel, Hector, also had
epilepsy, but managed to live to a healthy age of 13 when all odds and vets
guaranteed that he wouldn't.

Hold on, keep good thoughts, and pour on the love. We're all rooting for
you and Bella. In case you're interested, I have a poem dedicated to Hector
that is being published in the fall of this year. You can find it at:
http://www.poetry.com and just do a search under Bleazard, Norah. It's
called: "To A Loyal Companion".

Happy Belated Birthday Heather!

TTYL,

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd