RE: Re[2]: Geez...new snobs

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 23:19:58 EDT

Thank you Mike. My sentiments exactly!

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Michael Clark
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 8:03 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re[2]: DML: Geez...new snobs

My god people can't we focus on things that pertain to Dakotas. If
the R/T people want there own list -- MORE POWER TO THEM -- If the QC
guys want there own list -- MORE POWER TO THEM -- I wish both of them
the best and hope their lists grow and they have a great time. Who
are we to say "hey you can't start your own list, cause uh, we have
this one and it's good enough for you". That's childish. I like the
DML and I have a sneaking suspicion that it will always be THE list to
be on for Dak owners.

I can understand people wanting their "own" list. If there was a
Pre'97 Dak list I'd be on there (along with 3 maybe 4 others), but I'd
also continue to read and post to the DML.

I'm just tired of reading endless "discussions" of what R/T means and
how snobish the R/T list guys are. "Discussions" that end in a flame
fest. The signal to noise ratio has gone WAY down on here and I think
it's time we clean our act up. This list is great, but it's NOTHING
compared to what it once was.

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com