Re: Jack's Black Dak BuyBack

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 23:47:30 EDT

>> The real reason for the reduction in GCW (Gross
Combination Weight) has to do with the engine calibration<<

you know... I've heard 100 different things... I've heard pinion angle,
de-arched springs, different shackle mounts, transmission setups, ride
height, suspension travel.. blah blah blah...
The R/T has a standard Magnum 360 in it. The extra hp is from the
free-flowing exhaust. As far as I know, they don't need premium gas
unless you put a MP computer in em'...

some people!!

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s
PROJECT 13's ----> slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

      "support your local economy... lower your truck"

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.