Re: RE: Geez...new snobs

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 23:37:45 EDT

That's it!!!

I'm starting a "lowered longbed black premag with 360 Magnum swaps and
auto transmissions with tinted windows and firestone tires" only mailing
list! That's right! And I'm not gonna' let ANY of ya'll non-lowered
longbed black premag with 360 Magnum swaps and auto transmissions with
tinted windows and firestone tires- type people on there! So
neeeaaaaahhh!!

pthbpthbpthbpthbpthb
=P

heehee

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s
PROJECT 13's ----> slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

      "support your local economy... lower your truck"

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:47:26 -0400 Terry Herrin <therrin@isaac.net>
writes:
> On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:33:03 -0700, "Ronald Wong" <ron-wong@home.com>
> wrote:
> >They don't seem snobbish to me. At least not yet. I joined to see
> what
>
> It doesn't matter whether they're actually snobs or not, people here
> will call them snobs because they decided they wanted a list for QC
> owners.
>
> >information, and up until the last sparring round with the R/T
> folks, I also
> >thought they were the most-rounded friendliest bunch of people. I
> can see
>
> Not sure what you're referring to, but we are a friendly bunch of
> people.
>
> >where a group of QC owners might want to see what other QC owners
> are doing,
> >separate and away from all the detailed race and lifting and
> offroading
> >modifications that go on here.
>
> Agreed. I wish the QC group all the best in forming their list, and
> if they wind up forming a QC Club with QC only meets that would be
> awesome too!
>
> Terry Herrin
> 99 FR CC R/T
> 14.769 @ 91.43