Re: Re: SPANK SPANK SPANK

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 23:26:56 EDT

>>Thanks guys, this kind of detail is just what I needed! My thought was
newish < 5k mile motor/tranny, which, of course, I would not find in a
1992
compatible 1995. I guess I'll just have to go buy a new one! Anyone on
the list
want to sell a 98+ SLT, 4x4, V8, auto, CC, power, ac, tilt, cruise in
two-tone
Intense Blue over driftwood? Not to picky, am I?<<

just have the 5.2 rebuilt =) for a little over 2grand I've got a 360 with
400+ hp at the crank waitin' to be put in my Dak =)

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s
PROJECT 13's ----> slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

      "support your local economy... lower your truck"

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.