Re: RE: what is this s@#t???

From: Greg Z (zark72@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 08:48:27 EDT

I read that too. They seem to miss the point entirely. Number
one, it's a truck. duh. Number two, if I were of the female
persuasion, I'd be pretty upset with the woman's viewpoint.
"Virtually no appeal to women and practical consumers (Anita)." Is
she inferring that women are impractical? Three, last I checked the
interior is the same as the Durango. Do they hate that one too?
Four, the majority of the Dakota R/T's I see are pretty well
loaded. Do they think they all R/T's are strippers?
Greg