Re: New England Meet

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 08:49:33 EDT

I think the two of you would be better comming down I95 to Rt9. It may be
longer distance wise, but you'll be traveling at highway speeds to whole
time. I drive from Hartford to Groton and back everyday for work and that
is the quickest way from the middletown.

There used to be a place around the corner from the show Called Randy's
Worchester Street Pizza. It has a cool automotive theme. I'm going to
check to see if they are still there.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM