Re: bushings (p-s-t.com)

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 12:47:37 EDT

the polygraphite are impregnated with graphite to
eliminate squeaking. I think that their website says
that there is a 20 year warranty. I have the poly
graphite kit and a friend has a front-end kit for a
mustang and both of us are very impressed with the
results.

That is what I paid for my set. Plus, you get outer
tie-rod ends...that is $120 right there, I am pretty
sure that they use Moog. You get all new control arm
bushings, upper and lower ball joints and front sway
bar bushings. Be prepared to pay big money ($20 per
bushing-- $10 for removal, $10 to install) to have a
shop do it. I did mine myself...it can be quickly
done or take awhile...depends if the old bushings want
to cooperate. New ones go in really easily.

It will take about 5 business days for the order to
get to you.

Gregg
92 V6 CC