Re: Geez...new snobs

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 13:28:00 EDT

Oh yeah???

Well, just to be different from all of you elitists, I'm gonna start
up a new list for **ALL** Dakota owners! It'll be totally open to
everyone who has any type of Dakota, or Durango, or even Ram. Or
even to anyone who has an interest in them, even if they don't own
one!

And we'll have meets as well! It'll be great, you'll see. We'll
invite any Dakota owners to our meets. We'll even let them show up
in a Ram, or Jeep, or even a Blazer if they want to. Heck, we'll
even let Ranger owners come to our meets, because we might be able to
convert them and get them to buy a Dakota next time!

It'll be the best list ever!!!

What's that? We already have all that on the DML???

oh.... that's right.... never mind. :-)

=====