Re: Ram head Hitch cover ............................

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 18:28:07 EDT

I first had a plastic cover mounted on my Hidden Hitch, it didnt make it
long as many of you already know. I then decided hell, those billet aluminum
ones are pretty cool. So I ordered one from a place I saw them at online. It
was a nice, large black Ram's head. Of course, after spending like $35 on
it, I used a locking hitch pin. Well after one of those 'unexpected offroad
excursions', I noticed I bent the crap out of it, and it is still sitting in
my basement. I wont waste my money on any type of cover again. Now I just
use my solid 2"x2" tow bar in the hitch. If I manage to bent or break this
thing, I would have some major frame and hitch problems, just cause it would
take a semi to bust this thing. If ya go fourwheelin anyways, why would you
have a cover on your hitch? Oh well!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6