RE: Re: RE: Cooling suggestions

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 09:37:13 EDT

Yes it is in most cases. (Unless you're after prying out the last 2-3HP
from an engine, the factory fan works best.) As for the CAT, have it
replaced if you hear rattling inside it...but don't just remove it. The
amount or power gained vs. the amount of pollution isn't worth it...if you
really want to replace it, you may want to look into a aftermarket
"High-Flow" Cat.

- Bernd