: Flames, snobs, females - Secret Handshake!!

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 10:58:42 EDT

>The way I look at it is the DML is like a never ending club meeting with a
bunch of people in the clubhouse.
>(when do we get a secret handshake?)

1. Place left or right hand at the 12 O'clock position on your steering
wheel.
2. Raise your index finger up along with your pinky, into the air.
3. Your thumb should be holding the other two fingers around the wheel.
4. You have created the sign of the "RAM", DODGE!!!
    I couldn't think of a way to create a "dakota"

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ CC 4x4 318 3:92 Em Grn

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html