RE: RE: RE: Naming Bella was Re: Dog off topic

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 11:25:06 EDT

> FIVE people?! Greg, this is just getting worse! You don't even have
> as many pets as you do laps! You need more animals.
> If I have to try to relax with a 40# dog, a 14# cat, and a 10# cat
> sitting on me, I want everyone to suffer!

Hehehehe... Well the lady of the house has the final say on that matter..
;-) But as a consolation my ex-GF has 2 dogs (Choc Lab, and Great Dane), and
8 cats! Now imagine all of us on a king sized bed trying to sleep... And
I've come to the conclusion that all dogs are bed hogs no matter how big (or
small) they are....

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ