xtra $10,000/2002 R/T

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 16:11:59 EDT

" Additionally, not everyone has 10,000
lying around, and even if I did, I would still go for the DAkota R/T.

Brian"

-funny you should say this, cause I was thinking about the rumors of a
supercharged 2002 model, and what that would do to the price of the 2002
Dakota R/T, and I'm hoping that Dodge goes for a F/I only H/O version of
the current 4.7, maybe with more cubes for power, than with a
supercharged version. The R/T is affordable to many folks, while the
Lightning is way out of a lot of people's league. 2002 R/T with H/O
5.4L, loaded=$25,000?
Patrick