Mopar Nats. & DML Map

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 18:34:45 EDT

Far below is directions to the DML BBQ at my house. Here is the original
post about the meet
- - - - - -

I will be showing my truck this year. Also Tom and I have reached an
agreement that we will be hosting the meet here. Since I live not even 20
minutes from the track and 7 minutes from Brice :) we will have a BBQ at my
house on Friday the 11th after the show and before we head to Brice. I will
have
hamburgers, Brouts, and dogs. We will get some pics and then head over to
Brice. We will not meet long because Brice is to much fun to miss. This
will be like a dinner and then caravan 7 minutes to Brice. I was thinking
about going out to eat but we would need a large table and it will be crazy
that weekend. I have some parking in the street (residential) but if anyone
has a problem with leaving the Dak on the street then you can park on the
grass. I hope to see all of you both at the track and at the meet at my
house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF YOU CAN COME

**** go to (http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/banners/DmlBbqMap) for
a map to my house and the serrounding area. I will have copies at mopar
nationals. ************

Please note that 70 on the East Side is under major construction. Some days
you can get off at the Brice Rd. exit but I would not count on it. There
will be new traffic patterns so watch for you signs. If you have any
questions about these directions please email me.

Coming to the BBQ from Mopar Nationals (National Trail Raceway)...

Take 70 west. Get off at the 256 north. Go through the five-way
intersection and then look for a cemetery on the right hand side. Follow the
"y" on the right (Jackson) and you should come to a 4-way stop and then a
light. Turn left at the light onto Main St. Turn right at the first light
onto Lancaster Ave. Look for yellow and black balloons on the left side
where you turn in (Windriver Dr.). Turn right at Blackoak Dr. There
will be yellow and black balloons on mail box at 7026 Blackoak Dr. You're
here.

Or

Take Main St. west to Lancaster Ave. Look for yellow and black balloons on
the left side where you turn in (Windriver Dr.). Turn right at Blackoak Dr.
There will be yellow and black balloons on mail box at 7026 Blackoak Dr.
You're here.

Coming to the BBQ from somewhere besides Mopar Nationals (National Trails
Raceway) from the...

EAST: Take 70 west. Get off at the 256 north. Go through the five-way
intersection and then look for a cemetery on the right hand side. Follow the
"y" on the right (jackson) and you should come to a 4-way stop and then a
light. Turn left at the light onto Main St. Turn right at the first light
onto Lancaster Ave. Look for yellow and black balloons on the left side
where you turn in (Windriver Dr.). Turn right at Blackoak Dr. There will be
yellow and black balloons on mail box at 7026 Blackoak Dr. You're here.

West: Take 70 East. Get off at the 256 north. Go through the five-way
intersection and then look for a cemetery on the right hand side. Follow the
"y" on the right (jackson) and you should come to a 4-way stop and then a
light. Turn left at the light onto Main St. Turn right at the first light
onto Lancaster Ave. Look for yellow and black balloons on the left side
where you turn in (Windriver Dr.). Turn right at Blackoak Dr. There will be
yellow and black balloons on mail box at 7026 Blackoak Dr. You're here.

North: 71 south to 270 east. Get off at the Broad St. exit. At the eighth
light turn right on to Lancaster Ave. Look for yellow and black balloons on
the right side where you turn in (Windriver Dr.). Turn right at Blackoak Dr.
 There will be yellow and black balloons on mail box at 7026 Blackoak Dr.
You're here.

South: 71 North to 270 east. Get off at the Broad St. exit. At the eighth
light turn right on to Lancaster Ave. Look for yellow and black balloons on
the right side where you turn in (Windriver Dr.). Turn right at Blackoak Dr.
 There will be yellow and black balloons on mail box at 7026 Blackoak Dr.
You're here.

If you have any problems while on your way please feel free to call me on
my cell phone 614-203-8252. I will try to
leave it on in case anyone has any problems.

If you have any questions concerning the roads and construction please email
me and I will try to answer them.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta