(fwd) Re: BedRug group buy

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 21:44:17 EDT

DML'ers,
As I've said before, anytime I see anything of interest on the R/T
list I'll forward it here. Below is a group buy someone is putting
together for BedRug carpet bedliners. He already has eight people on
board. I have one of these already, and it's a great way to line the
bed if you don't plan on hauling heavy stuff.

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 18:16:19 -0700 (PDT), Bo <sgt_bo@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Ok guys, talked to Todd at Quality Bumper in
> Arizona, He was shocked to get a call from Kuwait. Anyway,
> He will do another group buy.
> this is what he asks though.
>
> 1) 15 or more people, price is $270.
> 2) Can do single orders but before hand he would
> like to have at least 8-10 at once so that he can get a
> shipment wothout being stuck with the bed rugs.
> 3) Talk to Todd himself he is very profesional and
> willing to help us out.
> 4) Shipping cost depends on where you live Todd says
> about $20-30 for shipping
> 5) Once you order it and he has 8-10 people he will
> order and takes 7-10 days to get then he turns
> around right away and UPS them out.
>
> I think we can accomadate him with 15 or more
> confirmed buys.
>
> Lets go guys.. Keep me informed on how many people
> want the bedrugs.

>=====
>Bo
>99 SY RC R/T