Re: RE: Re: Steve P --Dakota

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 01:52:56 EDT

I thought the cat is cover by a federal warranty til someting like 50 or 80K miles?

just my 2 cents
Don Mallett
Fort Worth, TX
www.geocities.com/maldbnsf
'00 QC 4x2 SLT+, 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, K&N home brew air filter, Cat back Flow-Pro Dual System, Mobil 1 Oil & Gear lub., Oil cooler, 180 T-stat, Tonneau cover, Autolite 3923 plugs.

<< One more thing...when a Cat goes bad like that (Rotten Egg Smell) that also
points to another problem as well...why is the truck running rich?

You can replace the cat but you may want to check everything else as well so
that doesn't happen to the brand new cat.

- Bernd