Re: smart guy.

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 02:26:47 EDT

the module that rolls down the window is included with some of the higher
priced alarms. Like the Viper 550ESP (which I can get for under 165 bucks)
  it also has automatic starter and some other options. I in no way make
anything off these alarms, and if you want one, I actually lose money
because I have to go pretty far out of my way to go pay for it and have it
shipped out.

Try researching more on the viper alarms. If I remember right, a couple
guys (even jon-webmaster?) bought one of the viper alarms from the past
"through" me. They should be able to help you out more.
-Dester