Mazda RX-7 rotary engine

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 03:06:34 EDT

hey list,

I was doing more research on the 1993+ mazda RX-7s. and I gotta say I LOVE
the specs. it's a 2 cylinder? 255 twin turbo rotary engine. (I remembered
someone on the list saying it felt like it is under boost? well it is!)

then it goes on about how poor the interior room is, how seating sucks. and
how "sports car like" it is for the lack of seating.

Oh well, 31,000 base price for one. Damn.... 3k extra for the touring
version which give you a rear spoiler, beefier tires, and a stiffer
suspension. wow. that comes out to almost 35k for this car. Man.... I need
some serious cash flow. hehe. I am thinking of trading my dakota in for
one. (giggle) It just sounds sweet in the reviews.

But with my luck. 2 things are gonna happen 1) parents will seriously
disapprove the seating and 2) dakota not worth the trade in and I won't have
an extra 20k sitting around to buy the RX-7. oh well, back to thinking....
Hey, isn't a vette around 30k?

hehe. flame on! I'm just very bored and just got back from work, so don't
be mad if I'm not thinking straight...
-Dester