Re: Backup Alert-Almost off topic

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 06:51:37 EDT

OK, I'll ask Jason (14) & Jennifer (16) about the back-up buzzzzer and about the helments. I started wearing one back in 1975 after I was hit by a car. Jennifer's 1st car is a 1994 Buick Park Ave, She calls it a BOAT!! LOL My first car was a 1968 Renult 10 (anybody remember them?) and she is not very happy with the Buick, its loaded, go figure? I know I'll put a back-up buzzzzzer in the Buick LOL;)

Don Mallett
Fort Worth, TX
www.geocities.com/maldbnsf
'00 QC 4x2 SLT+, 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, K&N home brew air filter, Cat back Flow-Pro Dual System, Mobil 1 Oil & Gear lub., Oil
cooler, 180 T-stat, Tonneau cover, Autolite 3923 plugs.