Road Trip

From: Chris Ryan (CSRyan@teleport.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 19:28:41 EDT

In about a week I'm going to head off on a trip down the coast from my
home in Portland down to Big Sur. I'll follow 101 to I think Cresent
City, then 1 to just south of Carmel, then I'll come back up I-5. So I'm
wondering if there are any DMLers along the way that might like to grab
a sandwich and a beer and talk trucks for a few, a trail run would also
be very much welcome. I'll be leaving approximately a week from
tomorrow, Monday, and taking 2 weeks to complete the round trip. So if
anyone's interested let me know.

Chris
99 CC Sport+, 4x4, 318ci, Auto. Everything but leather, literally.
3" Rancho lift, 32x11.5 BFG AT, Gaurds Front/Rear/Side, Flowmaster, K&N,
180 stat, Line-X, Black Max Tonneau, GTS Blackouts F&R, Ventvisors,
Tint, DML sticker on the way, lots of other goodies.